How to use the IET Checklist
- The IET Checklist is a step-by-step guide to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate an IET program. Each item on the checklist is a clickable link to resources and tools to assist the team in completing each step.
- The checklist is designed to inform the IET Planning tool, a required planning document for AEFLA, IELCE, and PluggedInVA IETs.
- This checklist is designed for administrators, instructors, and partners to organize the necessary tools they need to collaborate in the planning and implementation of successful IET programs that prepare learners for high-wage jobs and higher levels of education and training to continue their journeys along a career pathway.
- Use the entire checklist for a big-picture plan, and explore the checklist sections below for more detailed guidance
- Part I. IET Self-Assessment
- Part II. IET Program Planning and Design
- Part III. IET Learner Experience
- Part IV. IET Instruction
- Part V. IET Technical Assistance and Professional Learning Community
The PluggedInVA model
The IET Checklist items are appropriate for ALL IETs, including PluggedInVA. The PluggedInVA page features resources specific to the PluggedInVA model.